martedì 25 aprile 2017

Mai aver paura di sognare! Long live our most secret dreams, do not be afraid to dream.....

Photos La Canadienne


If I could....


If I could have been in that plane going maybe to
the moon, I would have been jumping of joy.
Am I not happy here on earth...
No I'm happy, but my sense of adventure
is starting to acting up on me, I would love to be
weightless and frolic around in space.
Wave to the nearest star and maybe just ask
to be my guide in space.
It must be phenomenal and sad to look down at earth
and tell humans that we are destroying our own
planet & that of future generations to come.
But I'm not an astronaut to follow his dream,
I'm just instead allowed to dream,
since it's free and only mine.
Long live our most secret dreams,
do not be afraid to dream.....

By Ros

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento