martedì 5 aprile 2016

Piccolo Angelo mio...

Photos La Canadienne

Little angel

An angel passed by me,
not wanting to be seen it left
me it's mark.
I am sorry to have missed it
I wanted so much to have a long chat
about it's future and mine.
The angel's mark on my frosty
window was delicate and full of angel hair
design.  There is no master painters
to equal it's work to my little friend the angel.
So many colors, so many shades that my
eyes could not reproduce.  I hope to see
my little angel again soon so I can say
THANK YOU little one and please do not be
shy to come back anytime...



Dormi Angelo mio, tra un Po arrivera morfeo a cantarti la sua ninna nanna, mentre la luna ti cullerà tra Le sue braccia. Io arriverò in silenzio per non turbare IL tuo sonno e su una nuvola accanto a te veglierò I tuoi sogni....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento