mercoledì 10 aprile 2013

Il mago di Oz (film 1939) Over the Rainbow


Wizard of oz movie poster.jpg

Titolo originaleThe Wizard of Oz

Locandina del film

Over the Rainbow





Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Stampa | Correggere

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
A way above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I?

If happy little blue birds fly beyond the rainbow
Why oh why can't I?

Judy Garland: Somewhere Over The Rainbow — Testo canzone | LyricsKeeper http://lyricskeeper.it/it/judy-garland/somewhere-over-the-rainbow.html#ixzz2Q3ctE3cG


Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole






OFFICIAL Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole





Over the Rainbow Judy Garland


Someplace where there isn't any trouble Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto?

There must beIt's not a place you can get to by a boat or a trainIt's far, far away

Behind the moon, beyond the rain


Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high,There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blueAnd the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a starAnd wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly,Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,Why oh why can't I?

Reprise (from scene in the witch's castle)
Someday I'll wake and rub my eyes,And in that land beyond the skies you'll find me
I'll be a laughing daffodilAnd leave the silly cares that fill my mind behind me
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,Why oh why can't I?

Complete Lyrics from the Original Sheet Music
When all the world is a hopeless jumbleAnd the raindrops tumble all around,Heaven opens a magic lane
When all the clouds darken up the skyway,There's a rainbow highway to be found,Leading from your window pane to a place behind the sun,Just a step beyond the rain

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high,There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby,
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue,And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me,
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,Away, above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds flyBirds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,Why oh why can't I?

Judy Garland: Over The Rainbow — Testo canzone | LyricsKeeper http://lyricskeeper.it/it/judy-garland/over-therainbow.html#ixzz2Q3cQEIaa



Over the Rainbow/Simple Gifts (Piano/Cello Cover) - ThePianoGuys







Dello stesso autore


Lord of The Rings - The Hobbit (Piano/Cello Cover) - ThePianoGuys










Oblivion (film 2013)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento